This privacy statement informs users about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by Leica Camera Classics GmbH, Westbahnstrasse 40, 1070 Vienna on this website. It only applies to the content on our server and does not include the websites linked to our site.
The Leica Camera Classics GmbH is responsible for this data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). The following explanation gives you an overview of how this protection is guaranteed and what kind of data is collected for which purpose.
This data processing is done for the following purposes:
- Accounting and Logistics: Processing and transferring data in a business relationship with customers and suppliers, including automated and archived text documents (e.g., correspondence) in these matters
- Customer service and marketing for own purposes: Use of own or purchased customer and prospect data for the business initiation regarding the own supply or service offer including automation assisted and archived text documents (eg correspondence) in this matter
Person responsible for this data processing is Leica Camera Classics GmbH, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leica Camera Classics GmbH processes the following categories of personal data:
- Address data
- electronic contact information
Legal basis of processing:
- Consent of the data subject
- fulfillment of the contract concluded with the person concerned
- fulfillment of a legal obligation by PLeica Camera Classics GmbH
- The data was made public by the data subject himself.
If the provision of the personal data for this data processing is provided for by law, contractually required or necessary for a conclusion of the contract, the non-provision of the data can lead to the fact that the obligations to be fulfilled by Leica Camera Classics GmbH can not be fulfilled.
- External service providers for sending mailings (Siteswift, Mailchimp) The period of data storage runs indefinitely until the revocation of the consent of the data subject.
As the person affected by the data processing you have the right to Leica Camera Classics GmbH
- Information about processed data
- Data portability and
- Termination of further processing if the legal basis of the processing is an overriding legitimate interest of the client.
- You also have the option to revoke your consent to data processing at any time without giving any reason to the person responsible for data processing (see above). Finally, you have the opportunity to complain about what you consider to be inadmissible data processing at the Austrian Data Protection Authority (www.dsb.gv.at).
The information you find on this website has been carefully compiled and checked to the best of our knowledge and belief. However, no guarantee - express or implied - is given for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or quality and for the availability of the information provided at all times.
Leica Camera Classics GmbH expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the website or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
The layout of the homepage, the used graphics as well as texts and pictures are protected by copyright. The copyright for published and self-created images, graphics etc ... remains solely with the author or the Leica Camera Classics GmbH.
These elements may not be reproduced, transmitted, made available, presented and performed and not translated, edited or processed without the express written consent of Leica Camera Classics GmbH).
4. Email newsletter
We use MailChimp to send the newsletter. MailChimp is an offer from The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Ste 404 Atlanta, GA 30318.
When you register for our newsletter, the data you provide when you register for the newsletter will be transmitted to MailChimp and stored there. After logging in, you will receive an email from MailChimp to confirm your registration ("double opt-in"). MailChimp offers extensive analysis of how the newsletters are opened and used. In addition, MailChimp uses the analytics tool Google Analytics and, if necessary, integrates it into the newsletter. Further details on Google Analytics can be found in the section "Web analytics using Google Analytics".
More information about MailChimp and privacy at MailChimp can be found here: mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
5. Online payment
For credit card payments, recognized and proven credit card banking technologies are used. Payment information will be sent via an SSL connection with the highest possible encryption to our payment service provider 'wirecard'.
6. Data processing on this website
Leica Camera Classics GmbH automatically collects and stores information in the server log files that your browser transmits to us. These data can not be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources is not performed, the data is also deleted after a statistical evaluation.
7. Integration of services and content of third parties
It may happen that content from third parties, such as videos from YouTube, maps from Google Maps, are included in this online offer. This always presupposes that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as "third party provider") perceive the IP address of the users. Because without the IP address, they could not send the content to the browser of each user. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We endeavor to use only content whose respective providers use the IP address solely for the delivery of the content. However, we do not have any influence on this if the third parties provide the IP address e.g. save for statistical purposes. As far as we know, we will inform users about it.
The website uses temporary cookies. Users can prevent the installation of cookies. However, we remind users that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
9. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
More information can be found in the Google Privacy Center.